Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 25

I'll go right ahead and jump into Sunday's post to get a head start on the day.
The result of tailgating for 5 hours in the sun yesterday. My retarded half sunburn. Topside-burn, bottomside=white. Luckily I was smart enough and put sunscreen on my face so it's not as bad but still has a little bit of color now. Oh, and did I mention I have to go onsite tomorrow until Thursday for my project? Granted, I'll be in Orlando but I'm probably going to be wearing long sleeves for the first few days. You don't even wanna see the top half of the arm where my t-shirt cuts it off.

2 comments:

  1. And that's why I stay inside...always. Remind me to share a horrifyingly similar story about Puerto Vallarta. My life hasn't been the same since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm glad you had a good time & I'm also happy you remembered to use sunscreen! Have a safe trip to Orlando & hopefully I can see you when you return? I plan on leaving f/Emporia directly after work on Thursday but, only staying thur the weekend> luv u :)

    ReplyDelete