Sunday, April 11, 2010
Day 24 (the real deal)
Oh Saturday, you were pretty good to us. One of the first things to ever happen to me in my life happened....I got pulled over for the first time. It was in North Kansas City where everything is 20 mph and the cops have nothing better to do then wait til you stop at a stop sign, go 20 feet then pull you over. I lived in NKC for a year and have worked there for 2 years and managed to never get pulled over. I literally got pulled over about 20 feet from Melvyn's place. After the cop takes my license to go run it, Lesley calls me. I text her back and say "See me pulled over?". Nonetheless, the cop was pretty forgiving and basically said "I gotta give my speech. This is a school zone and it's only 20 mph. Let me go run this so you can get on your way". Sweet, I didn't get a ticket!!! Now on to go tailgate at the Royals game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment