Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 3


Snow, snow, snow....does it ever end around here?!?! It's almost April and we're still getting snow? Something isn't right about that. You know what else isn't right? It was 62 degrees yesterday. What's up mother nature?


Ludwig doesn't seem to care to what the weather does. His main concerns in life are eating and sleeping...with eating being the TOP priority (sometimes the only one). For those that don't know, Ludwig is my English Bulldog. He's a year and a half old and weighs about 40 pounds. He's pretty much a miniature bulldog which is nice since I have to lift him up to practically do anything. Getting into the car? Lift him up. Getting on the couch? Lift him up. Going down a huge flight of stairs? Carry him. Ludwig also has various other nicknames....Mr. Wiggles, Wiggy, Luddy, Baby Wiggle, Monkey. He's my kid and I don't know what I'd do without him. But when he farts, that's another story.

On a side note- I was on google doing a search and came across another girl's blog doing the same thing as me. She was documenting a year of her life helping the children in Haiti. She was one of the unfortunate ones to die in the unexpected and traumatic earthquake there. I'm sure her good intentions there never went unnoticed.

1 comment:

  1. AHH stupid snow!! That would one heck of a work out carrying ludwig around. once rocky passed the 50lb mark i stopped putting him in the truck for him.

    i checked out that other girls blog. it made me tear up. especially since she was debating whether to go home for the holidays or to haiti..

    ReplyDelete