Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 2


Ah the Larabar. This has been my breakfast of choice lately. My two favorite bars are Cherry Pie and Peanut Butter Cookie. The best part about these bars is that normally they only have like 3-4 ingredients. I had Cherry Pie today and the only ingredients it has are dates, almonds, and unsweetened cherries. AND they're gluten free, dairy free, soy free, vegan, and kosher. ANNNND one bar is equal to one serving of fruit. I've made a conscious effort lately to eat more fruit, vegetables, and drink more water. I haven't had any pop since Sunday and I'm feeling pretty good people.

And while I'm on the subject of favorite foods, I'll go ahead and indulge you on a few others I have.

                                          

Smartfood popcorn clusters. I tried to get JT to eat just one small piece of popcorn and she wouldn't even try it! Was I surprised? No. When I did offer it to the  man working at Noodles & Company, he kindly accepted. I just realized a stranger took food from me, that's a riskly little game. Anyways, it's good and good for you.


                                

Lastly, we have SteamFresh. If it wasn't for being able to just throw the bag in the microwave and that's it, then I probably wouldn't even eat vegetables. Well, that and the cheese sauce. I mean, it's still healthy even if it's "lightly sauced" right? I think I was "lightly sauced" in Chicago last weekend, but there will be a Chicago feature in the upcoming months when I take the most indirect route ever to NYC in May.

1 comment:

  1. In my defense I don't like cranberry, almonds or even popcorn really, so why would I try Cranberry Almond popcorn? I'm pretty sure I know that one was gonna turn out.

    ReplyDelete