525,600 minutes. How do you measure a year in the life?
Documenting a year of my life....
He followed procedure. They pointed the gun and he gave the money. It wasn't enough. They killed him without question.
I met Tony at my very first job out of college- St. Joseph Medical Center in 2006. Daniel and I were just talking about him a few weeks ago wondering what he was up to. Unfortunately, he was innocently killed in a robbery.
This got me thinking, what if the people I know hadn't talked to me for a while? Would they wonder what I was doing or how things were going? Then the song "Seasons of Love" came to mind. How do most of us spend a year in our lives? Most of our daily blunders unknown to those far and near. So here I go, documenting a year in my life.......
That night was seriously EPIC!!! The videos I took were even better...they're on my facebook if you wanna check them out!
ReplyDeleteEPIC INDEED
ReplyDeleteI dont have a profile set up yet so Anonymous is Daniel LOL...wow my bday was great :)
ReplyDelete