I still tear up every time I see that! It's SO beautiful. When I got to see Rent with the original Mark and Roger it was one of the coolest things I've ever seen! It was like watching greatness on stage.
525,600 minutes. How do you measure a year in the life?
Documenting a year of my life....
He followed procedure. They pointed the gun and he gave the money. It wasn't enough. They killed him without question.
I met Tony at my very first job out of college- St. Joseph Medical Center in 2006. Daniel and I were just talking about him a few weeks ago wondering what he was up to. Unfortunately, he was innocently killed in a robbery.
This got me thinking, what if the people I know hadn't talked to me for a while? Would they wonder what I was doing or how things were going? Then the song "Seasons of Love" came to mind. How do most of us spend a year in our lives? Most of our daily blunders unknown to those far and near. So here I go, documenting a year in my life.......
I still tear up every time I see that! It's SO beautiful. When I got to see Rent with the original Mark and Roger it was one of the coolest things I've ever seen! It was like watching greatness on stage.
ReplyDelete