What happens when you have a webcam and one of your best friends lives in Phoenix?
This. This is what happens. You have yourself pulled up on webcam while they watch you do nothing but type. It's actually quite fun, even Lesley got in on the action. Since Brandon doesn't have a webcam I should show his picture so you have an idea of who is participating in this conversation.
This, my friends, is the lovely Mr. Brandon Cole. Brandon and I have known each other since high school. He always had a crush on me and is now....gay. They always take the good ones. And if you're wondering what his favorite song is, then look below.
GTYRHDSPRNG= get your head sprung. For the longest time, JT and I would get text messages and all they would say is GTYRHDSPRNG. Now we know.
You know what's even more awkward then just watching someone type on webcam? Watching them eat lunch.
Some of the funniest memories I have involve this guy.
Like the time we rode in the back of Corey's mom's dog hauling car. There was some metal divider (obviously to keep the dogs in the backseat), and me and Brandon were behind that bar. This is how that conversaton went down:
Brandon: "Lets act like we're in jail"Kendra: "Ok!"




have you heard of chatroulette.com? i DARE you to go to it. and then blog about your experience...
ReplyDeleteit is where you connect randomly with someone else in the world with a webcam. it can be fun...