This blog will mostly contain photos as I'm exhausted from just working out. Let me introduce my roommate Colby. Colby decided today would be a great day to bbq outside...?
The puppies staring longingly outside (you can't really see Lou because of the reflection). And yes, the reflection are my legs in shorts outside.
I did not get to enjoy said bbq, I decided to eat something else Colby had made prior.
This is what I had instead. It's quinoa with grapes and chicken. Apparently quinoa is the holy grail of grains. Colby just told me to get the bag and read it to explain it, but previously mentioned, too tired.
Colby hard at work doing...something. Lou has strategically positioned herself if you couldn't tell.
Better angle of what's really going on in the kitchen.
The pineapple that Colby handcut for his kabobs. What a talented young man.
Colby's main creation of the night...one that I'm avoiding like the plague cause I'm sure it's low fat. It's called hummingbird cake and he informs me it was "delicious" and as I'm writing this he just said those magic words....cream cheese frosting. Jesus, how in the hell am I gonna avoid this thing in my fridge now?!
The end products of the evening (photo courtesy of Colby). Thank God I went to gym while all of this was going down cause I'd probably be in a coma right now, but don't worry, that cake is haunting me in the fridge as we speak.








mmm....cake...
ReplyDeletejake made chocolate bacon cupcakes today, it was interesting.. food looks delish!
excuse me? did you say chocolate bacon cupcakes? i gotta know this recipe cousin.
ReplyDeletehttp://allrecipes.com/recipe/dark-chocolate-bacon-cupcakes/detail.aspx
ReplyDeletehaha, jake found this recipe by listening to a song that mentioned this...